Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

I wanna first thank Blair for doing this and really getting me thinking each week what I'm thankful for.

So here goes:
I'm thankful for a family who honestly cares TOO much.
I'm thankful for a baby who loves me even if she says she doesn't.
I'm thankful for friends who trust me enough to know that a 3 year old, a 15 month old and a 3 month old doesn't scare me and in fact it that's another one.
I'm thankful for being able to baby-sit and know that this is the life God wanted me to have all along and that I really feel as though I'm looking into the future as I sit here knowing I should help my friend with her house since all said children are asleep (athankyouverymuch)
I'm thankful it's April Fool's Day no body pulled a prank on me.
I'm really mostly thankful for life and getting to live it to the fullest extent possible.

So that's my mushy gushy Thankful on Thursday post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment