Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bad Blogger!!! :)

That's me....bad blogger it's been a week and a half since my last post!!! I'm just gonna blame it on Bub since he was home destroying my house last week! LOL He came home friday and didn't leave again until last night...LATE last night! Now I'm not complaining by any means! I LOVE having my hubby home and being able to show him just how much the Ladybug is growing each day...But (you knew that was coming, right?) he has this habit of walking in the door and stripping down (yup right in front of the door) and then the next morning he rifles through everything in the dark to find what he wants and leaves. This all totally messes up my week!! I couldn't just clean one room a day like I normally do.. NO I had to clean up the tornado my husband had throughout the house... and then came the weekend! Normally our house is C.L.E.A.N. by this point and so I get weekend's "off" too (off cleaning anyways) but this week I shouldn't have taken those free days! Plus yesterday since he was leaving I had to go get groceries for both of us, and pack him and was going to take it to him. So I ran errands all day leaving my Monday-Clean the Living Room routine undone. Then came today... I know, I know LAZY but it was so pretty out I couldn't just stay cooped up so I took Ladybug to the park (I did clean the living room and bathroom so tomorrow I'll just add Kitchen to the Dining Room and I'll be caught up) but my house is still dirty and I'm trying to get ready to have a 10 year old and an 11 year old all summer (part of my errands yesterday and trying to get a plan down part of today) I'm just getting caught on how to do all this and have a clean house and I'm throwing a wrench in it! LOL
I'm going to practice homeschooling by helping my sister Tate, and my cousin... Let's call him East  ;) get ready for the 5th grade. So far I've found a website with some awesome math problems and suggestions and I've bought 2 copies of Double Fudge and Fudge-A-Mania by Judy Blume and also 2 copies of the BFG but have only found 1 of Matilda both by Roald Dahl. After we read and discuss Matilda we are going to watch the movie (which is old enough neither has seen it LOL) Any other Ideas?? We need to work on Math, reading comprehension, and handwriting. Oh and I just learned how to make it e-mail me if someone leaves a comment so I'll now be responding to comments : D 
Thanks to everyone who liked the way I look in a bikini that really helps my self-esteem...especially since 30 day shred isn't going so well anymore. I LOVED it but all the Jumping Jacks and other high impact exercises are really taking their toll on my knees and the push-ups are KILLING my carpal tunnel!!! I can't even do the push-ups anymore. But like I said I'll have the two kids besides Ladybug all summer and we all have season passes to the local theme park so I will literally be walking my but off LOL

I'm getting to bed before Ladybug wakes back up! Nitey Nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment